Are you thinking about selling your home and feeling just a bit overwhelmed about where to start and which REALTOR to call? Any hesitation you may have about entering the real estate market is understandable, especially if it is your first time selling or it’s been a while since you’ve sold a home.
We want to help you enter the real estate market with confidence, and we do this through a home selling consultation. Below are some of the points of interest discussed in the consultation.
Your selling needs and what is best for you, such as:
* Do you want to sell as is or make repairs and improvements
* What repairs and improvements will inspire higher offers
* Your potential sales price as-is or with improvements
* Timing – are you in a hurry to sell, or is time on your side
We determine a list price and possible sales price based upon:
* The most recent home sales that are similar to yours
* The improvements and unique features your home offers
* The current market conditions
Preparation to get it show-ready!
* Staging tips to make your home show better online and in-person
* How your property will be marketed to reach the masses of buyers
As you can see, this consultation will be full of information that will help you to plan and prepare for when you are ready to place your home on the market.
To schedule your Home Selling Consultation, give us a call @ 580-470-8100 or reach out to one of our REALTORS.
To learn about the contractual process, read “WHAT BUYER SHOULD KNOW.”