Are you thinking about selling your home and feeling just a bit overwhelmed about where to start and which REALTOR to call? Any hesitation you may have about entering the real estate market is understandable, especially if it is your first time selling or it’s been a while since you’ve sold a home.
We want to help you enter the real estate market with confidence, and we do this through a home selling consultation. These are some of the points of interest that we discuss in the consultation.
We determine a list price and possible sales price based upon:
* The most recent home sales that are similar to yours
* The improvements you have made
* The unique features your home offers
* The current market conditions
How long it can take to sell
Though we cannot guarantee timing, we can provide you a general idea based upon the time it took other similar homes to sell.
* Repairs that are needed to pass appraisal requirements
* Repairs that will give you a more favorable home inspection report
* Should you paint
* Should you replace the flooring
* Other improvements that can result in higher offers
* OR make no improvements and sell as-is
How to make your home show well both online and in-person
* Deep clean
These activities are a small investment of time and money and yet can result in higher offers and a shorter time to sell. It can tell the buyer and appraiser that your home has been loved and well cared for.
Marketing that reaches the masses of buyers
Your home will seen worldwide through these online sources
* our local MLS database system
* our website and other local real estate sites that participate in the online sharing of properties
As you can see, this consultation will be full of information that will help you to plan and prepare for when you are ready to place your home on the market.
To schedule your Home Selling Consultation, give us a call @ 580-470-8100 or reach out to one of our REALTORS.
To learn about the contractual process, click on the links below or read “WHAT BUYER SHOULD KNOW.”